2. Symptoms of chronic prostatitis
The symptoms of chronic prostatitis vary widely. Some have no symptoms, others have very serious typical symptoms. The symptoms of chronic prostatitis are similar to those of acute bacterial prostatitis. However, men with a flare-up of chronic bacterial prostatitis tend to be less ill than those with acute prostatitis. For example, a fever (high temperature) is less likely and you are less likely to have general aches and pains.
Men withchronic prostatitis tend to have symptoms that wax and wane. During a flare-up, you can have pain and discomfort. You feel this mainly at the base of your penis, around your anus, just above your pubic bone and/or in your lower back. Pain may spread to your penis and testes. Passing stools (faeces) can be painful. You may also have symptoms from a urine infection such as pain when you pass urine, passing urine frequently or an urgent desire to pass urine. You may experience impotence (difficulty in getting an erection), ejaculation may sometimes be painful and some men have worse pain (as described above) after having sex. You may feel tired, and have general aches and pains.
3. Complications of chronic prostatitis
1) Chronic Seminal vesiculitis: is the most common complication of chronic prostatitis. In the chronic process, the two often coexist and interact.
2) Impotence: a common complication of chronic prostatitis.
3) infertility: chronic prostatitis is a very important reason to cause male infertility. Chronic prostatitis can cause reduction in secretion of prostatic fluid which lead to the liquefaction of semen. What's more, infertility could be caused by necrospermia and aspermia which result from the destruction of hazardous substance, or lack of nutrient.
4) urethritis: chronic prostatitis and urethritis often coexist and interact. Irritation in urinary tract isthe symptom of chronic prostatitis.
5) cystitis: chronic prostatitis often coexists and interacts with cystitis. Bladder irritation is a noticeable symptom among the patients.
For more information, please click on my msn: firstname.lastname@example.org,my telephone number is:+86-027-87105085.
Liaison: Wuhan Dr. Li's Clinic
Address: #270, Publication Center Road ,Xiongchu Avenue, Hongshan District, Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
If I am not online, please send me an email to email@example.com.
Buy the medicine now.
Learn more of the medicine: Chinese patent medicine to cure prostatitis.