can you cure me ?‏

My name is Kim. I am 67 years old. The last 2 years I have experienced a problem with my prostate.This is my experience: It all starts with a common cold: soar throat, running nose. Symptoms: a few drops of blood in the urine ( the first drops in the early mornings, but this time every time I urinate during the day ), a burning sensation in the tip of the penis after urination; sometimes a little pain or discomfort at the lower part of my back. Can you help me to cure my disease?

1 answers - 2010-11-11

You've got the symptoms of prostatitis.
I suggest you to take Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill.It's herbal medicine but I have already made it into pills, so that it's convenient to take. By taking this medicine for one month, your symptoms would be released obviously, and after 3months,you would be tested normal and all symptoms disapprear.
You can take a look at this website to get more information. Please ask me if you have more questions.                                    
Released in 2010-11-11