Is this prostatitis symptoms?‏

I have been diagnosed with chronic prostatitis three years ago when I'm 48 years old. Since this year I have been experiencing pain in rectum area, is it expected? How to cure it?

1 answers - 2011-07-25

You may take Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill.
including mycoplasma and chlamydia infection are the same - stagnancy of Qi and blood stasis, along with the gather of damp and heat in the pelvic cavity (prostate, bladder and rectum are all in the pelvic cavity).
So the treatment with Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can cure your disease. There are almost 50 kinds of herbal medicines in the recipe of the pills and each of them has its unique function. As some of the herbal medicines can clear away heat and toxic material, some can promote blood circulation and dissolve stasis, and some can eliminate dampness and promote Qi, by killing bacteria and keeping the organs in a healthy condition, your disease can be cured.                                    
Released in 2011-07-26