Is it really a prostatitis?‏

I have pain in rectum area and orchitis. The doctor took some tests and told me it's a prostatitis. Really? How to cure it?

1 answers - 2011-08-03

Since you've got your diagnosis from local doctors and the prostatitis symptoms. I don't doubt the diagnosis. 
You can cure it by taking herbal medicine. I suggest you to take Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill.
The formula of my Chinese patent medicine "Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill" can achieve the treatment effect to soften hard lumps and dispel nodes, promote blood circulation to remove blood stasis, clearing away heat and toxic materials, sterilize, diminish inflammation, detumescence and relieve pain.To treat prostatitis, traditional Chinese medicine firstly use heat-clearing and detoxifying drugs that can kill all kinds of bacteria, viruses and converse gonococcus, mycoplasma and Chlamydia test result negative; based on patients' bulge and pain, we use heat-clearing and detoxicating drugs together with drugs to promote blood circulation to remove blood stasis, soften hard lumps and dispel nodes, promote qi circulation to relieve pain, to eliminate patients' bulge and pain and other symptoms, while the body can reach anti-fibrosis, anti-proliferation, detumescence and eliminate empyema, and clear the gland duct and other lesions. After 3 months treatment, lecithin corpuscle recovers to normal 3-4 plus signs, prostate routine returns to normal, and the disease is cured.                                    
Released in 2011-08-04