I have strong pain in my pene and want to know if it is prostatitis‏

I have it for around a month and a half , my father is adoctro and toldme that its prostatittis, . Im taking pills, and antinfamatories to  cure this pain , Im alittle  bit sad and not in the best mood becasuse this afecct me alot. what can i do

1 answers - 2010-11-20

Well, I suggest you to take Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. It is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine which is very effective on curing prostatitis.
And I've got your email and I will tell the specific information to you in the email.                                    
Released in 2010-11-20