I have a pain in my orchis‏

I have a pain in my orchis and pain when i urinate, what would that be?

1 answers - 2010-11-22

That is probably a vesiculitis. But sometimes prostatitis patients have those symptoms as well. So I suggest you to take a prostate test in hospital to diagnose the disease. 
If you want a more easy way,you can take Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. The pills can eliminate your symptoms in order to cure the diseases. All kinds of elements in the recipe of the pills have its unique function in releasing and eliminating symptoms.                                    
Released in 2010-11-22