My wife and I have been infected with chlamydia‏

We've been treated in local clinic for one month. 

I used to be ok after that. However a few days ago his symptoms came back. Can we take your pills?

1 answers - 2011-09-29

You can take Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. As for your wife, she can take Fuyan Pill to cure chlamydia infection. 
They both are my patented herbal remedy. They can work in your bodies to kill the pathogens and after three months, both of you can be cured.                                    
Released in 2011-09-30