I have prostatitis and hemospermia‏

Sometimes have frequent need to urinate, no urination at night. Pain at the penis and rectum are sometimes occurs. Sexual problem exists as well, maybe I have premature ejaculation. Please advice according on above conditions of mine.

1 answers - 2011-10-24

You can take Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill for your condition.
The formula of my Chinese patent medicine "Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill" can achieve the treatment effect to soften hard lumps and dispel nodes, promote blood circulation to remove blood stasis, clearing away heat and toxic materials, sterilize, diminish inflammation, detumescence and relieve pain.To treat prostatitis, traditional Chinese medicine firstly use heat-clearing and detoxifying drugs that can kill all kinds of bacteria, viruses and converse gonococcus, mycoplasma and Chlamydia test result negative; based on patients' bulge and pain, we use heat-clearing and detoxicating drugs together with drugs to promote blood circulation to remove blood stasis, soften hard lumps and dispel nodes, promote qi circulation to relieve pain, to eliminate patients' bulge and pain and other symptoms, while the body can reach anti-fibrosis, anti-proliferation, detumescence and eliminate empyema, and clear the gland duct and other lesions. After 3 months treatment, the disease is cured.                                    
Released in 2011-10-26