I always feel a discomfort at the testis and pain at lower abdomen on both side.‏

I have done urine test in hospital and the result is good. Do I need treatment?

1 answers - 2011-10-28

Of course you need treatment. Since you have symptoms, there must be some condition there at your genital system. 
Before the treatment I still suggest you to visit local doctor to have your condition diagnsoed. Urine tests doesn't indicates all conditions. Maybe you need a prostate exam or semen test. I doubt if you've got a prostatitis.
My patented traditional Chinese medicine can be used to treat chronic/acute prostatitis. It can be very effective.                                    
Released in 2011-10-29