I have an enlarged seminal vesicle‏

The first time when I see blood in my semen was July 2010. Ultrasonic test result shows enlarged and swelling seminal vesicle. The doctor had diagnosed me with seminal vesicultiis. I have been at his treatment for a prdiod and get cured. 
But I see the blood again in my semen just yesterday. Can diureic pills cure it? Do I need other medicine? I want objective answers and advices. Thanks

1 answers - 2011-10-31

Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can cure you. 
In the concept of Traditional Chinese Medicine, causes of genital and urinary diseases, including mycoplasma and chlamydia infection are the same - stagnancy of Qi and blood stasis, along with the gather of damp and heat in the pelvic cavity (prostate, bladder and rectum are all in the pelvic cavity).
So the treatment with Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can cure your disease. There are almost 50 kinds of herbal medicines in the recipe of the pills and each of them has its unique function. As some of the herbal medicines can clear away heat and toxic material, some can promote blood circulation and disslve stasis, and some can eliminate dampness and promote Qi, by killing bacteria and keeping the organs in a healthy condition, your disease can be cured.                                    
Released in 2011-11-02