My aymptoms are pelvic pain,fever,back pain,headache‏

What should I do. please help me!

1 answers - 2012-06-30

From your symptoms, you are likely to have chronic pelvic pain syndrome accompanied by infections, which are common urological diseases. They are also a kind of prostatitis. 
You can take herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill, whose pure herbal components have good effects on pelvic pain syndrome and prostatitis. Since you are not quite sure of your diseases, I suggest you have a prostatic fluid test to see if there are bacteria and if the white blood cells are normal. However, in general, for pelvic pain syndrome patients, the results of urine test, prostatic fluid test and bacteria culture can be normal.                                    
Released in 2014-01-02