I had pain and bloody urination‏

Is this prostatitis??

1 answers - 2012-08-11

You should call a health care professional or visit a Urology Professor. You'd better take some tests such as Urine Routine Test, Prostate routine examination etc.to confirm if you have prostatitis. If you do, a medication is needed. Delaying treatment can allow the infection to spread.                                    
Released in 2012-08-11