I have bacterial prostatitis‏

I was tested with bacteria. My doctor tole me that I has prostatitis. what can I do? How do I get your meds?

1 answers - 2012-08-21

I suggest you take our herbal medicine "Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill" for 3 months to get a complete cure. The medication works to eliminate inflammation, kill bacteria, clear heat, eliminate toxins and promote blood circulation.Prostatitis will be cured compeletly after the treatment. You can order the medicine by this link. http://prostatitisradicalcure.com/a/About_us/2011/1012/690.html  When we receive your payment, we will send the medicine to you timely.                                    
Released in 2012-08-24