i am suffring by chronic prostatitis that causes staphylococcus aureus,do i radically treated with such medicine?‏

my prostate is affected by staphylococcus aureus thus i have taken a diffrent anti-biotics but i do not cure still,and i have taken the surgen/resection the prostate by opening the abdomen infront of the bladder but i don't cure still. and i am suffring with preanal abscees and other for 21 years,so please send your hand.

1 answers - 2012-10-31

Thanks for your question and sorry for your sufferings. I suggest you to take our natural medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill to get a cure. It is very effective to eliminate inflammation, wipe out bacteria, clear heat, remove toxins and promote blood circulation etc. Your pain will go away and urination frequency will resume to normal after the treatment. Besides, it repairs the damaged tissues and restore the reproductive system, so your sexuality will return to normal. In the meantime, it improves your immunity and self-healing ability, and builds up a defense to prevent the disease from reocurring again. Best Regards                                    
Released in 2019-08-28