What is the problem with my prostatitis?‏

In recent two months I usually have a pain in my prostatitis and penis. The pain sometimes spread to the whole low abdomen and even the seminal vesicle. What could that be? a prostatitis?

1 answers - 2010-12-04

It is probably a prostatitis. You take a prostate test in hospital and then your disease can be diagnosed.
Actually Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can solve your problem. It is traditional Chinese medicine that can eliminate your symptoms effectively. The cause of your symptoms are dampness and heat obstruction in the pelvic cavity. In the concept of traditional Chinese medicine, only eliminate the cause of your symptoms, can cure your disease. The application of medicines that can promote blood circulation and dissolve stasisi can help to release and stop your pain. It can release your symptoms in one month and if you take them for three months your disease can be radically cured.
By the way, if you are infected with some bacteria, prompt treatment is more necessary because the infection would spread to other organs from the prostate and it would be more difficult to treat your disease.                                    
Released in 2010-12-04