Can i obtain enlarged prostate size reduce‏

Since more tant 15years i have enlarged prostate, but without any problem ,but ressently it was dicovered that i have prostate calcification. Nos enlarged and calcification 

1 answers - 2017-07-12

Both enlarged prostate and prostate calcification can be treated with herbal medicine called Diruetic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. However, if the condition is severe, a surgical treatment is needed.                                        
Released in 2017-07-13