the pain in my testis stop me from falling asleep‏

I have a pain in my testis and my doctor told me that it is a orchitis. He have treated me for 5 months but the symptoms are still there and I still can't fall asleep. Can you introduce me some pills? Thanks.

1 answers - 2010-12-09

You have a chronic orchritis. So the treatment of it takes time. I suggest you to take Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill.It takes you 2 to 4 months to kill the bacteria infect you and you would probably need about 5 months treatment to eliminate all your symptom. Since the symptoms of chronic orchitis are: pain in the testis, a swelling in the testis and there is pain under pressure and some of the patients have a atrophic testis, the treatment of orchitis should have the effective of release the swelling.
In the recipe of Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill, there are some herbal medicines that can promote blood circulation and dissolve blood stasis, in order to release and eliminate the swelling in your testis. There are also some medicines can promote Qi and stop pain.                                    
Released in 2010-12-09