I suffer from urethritis‏

I suffer from urethritis for 2 years. I pee too many times a day and there is often a pain in my penis when i pee. Do you have some medicines to cure me?

3 answers - 2010-12-11

You can take Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill to cure your urethritis. It is a traditional Chinese medicine made from 50 kinds of herbs. In its recipe, there are some herbs can promote blood circulation and Qi, some can release and stop your pain, and some are diuretic. You can take the pills and after one month, your pain would release and you can be cured in about three month.
I suggest you to take prompr treatment because it sometimes cause inflammation in other organs.                                    
Released in 2010-12-11