Do you have any pills to cure my wife?‏

I know diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill can cure me but do you have any pills to cure my wife because we both are infected with chlamydia?

1 answers - 2010-12-11

Yes. You can cure your inflection with Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill and your wife can be cured with Fuyan Pill. You can take a look of this webpage: 
and on this website, you can get lots of specific information about the treatment principle of Fuyan Pill. It is as effective as Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pillas you know.                                    
Released in 2010-12-11