I have bad prostaitis with calcification‏

I have bad prostaitis with calcification, what can you do to help me?

1 answers - 2010-08-31

I’m sorry to hear that. My Chinese patent medicine "Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill" can deal with your kind of prostaitis with calcification. 

The treatment principles of "Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill" are as follows:
To treat prostatitis with calcification, my traditional Chinese medicine "Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill" firstly uses heat-clearing and detoxifying drugs which can kill all kinds of bacteria, viruses and converse gonococcus, mycoplasma and Chlamydia negative; based on patients' bulge and pain, we use heat-clearing and detoxicating herbal medicine to promote blood circulation to remove blood stasis, soften hard lumps and dispel nodes, promote qi circulation to relieve pain, to eliminate patients' bulge and pain and other symptoms, while the body can reach anti-fibrosis, anti-proliferation, detumescence and eliminate empyema, and clear the gland duct and other lesions. After 3 months treatment, lecithin corpuscle recovers to normal 3-4 plus signs, routine prostate exam returns to normal, and the disease is cured!

By the way, would you mind telling me more about your condition, such as symptoms and treatment? 

All your questions are welcome.

Good luck
Dr. Lee
Contact Dr. Lee:
Email: wuhandrlee@hotmail.com
MSN: wuhandrlee@hotmail.com
Yahoo: herbalistlee@yahoo.com                                    
Released in 2010-09-01