I am suffering from orchitis‏

I am suffering from orchitis

1 answers - 2011-06-21

You can take Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. It is traditional Chinese medicine that can cure chronic and acute bacterial orchitis. 
There are some herbal medicines in the recipe of Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can stop pain quickly so if you suffer from acute bacterial orchitis, you would feel your pain release in two days. If you have chronic bacterial orchitis, it would also release in one months. Actually if you have acute bacterial orchitis,which can be cured in ten days, you should take prompt treatment in case it change to chronic bacterial orchitis. There are some other medicines that can eliminate the inflammation in three months. And some of the herbs can promote Qi and blood circulation.
Because orchitis is often caused by urethritis, cystitis, cystospermitis and prostatitis, some of the patients would have the symptoms of frequent urinate and urgent urinate. So there are some diuretic medicines can help release those symptoms                                    
Released in 2011-06-22