Hi I'm from India. can I get your medicine in India?

I have urine burning sensation from past one and half year and pain after matsurbation my urine culture is normal butFound Enterobacter Heavy growth in seman culture test after taking antibiotic after 1 week i have done the seman culture again then I found one more bacteria in Seman test then I met a doctor again he said this could be because of chronic prostatitis but I have done an ultrasonic and pelvic scan it is normal. Is there a solution for this

1 answers - 2021-06-09

Hi, glad to help you. You can take our pills to eliminate your urine burning sensation and pain after matsurbation. You have pain because of the blood stasis and inflammation in the reproductive system, when the inflammation is cleared off and blood stasis unblocked, your symptoms will be gone. And our pill can kill all kinds of bacteria and cure prostatitis. 
Also, we can ship the pills to India.                                     
Released in 2022-01-06 18:06:51